High Loft Fleece Jacket in Yellow
- Brand Info
- This cozy jacket from and Wander is constructed using lightweight Polartec® High Loft™ fleece, which owns the highest warmth to weight ratio of any thermal fleece fabric in the world. The jacket features mountaineering details like breathable mesh pockets, rayon contrast for flexibility, and reflective 3M stitching for better visibility in the dark. Finished with asymmetrical logo stitching on exterior pocket.
- Regular fit
- Genuine Polartec® High Loft™ fleece
- Three exterior zip pockets
- Japanese YKK zippers
- Reflective 3M stitching
- Adjustable vents at waist
- Logo embroidery
- 100% polyester
- Made in Japan
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size 3.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 45" 13.5" 27.5" 27.5" 3 46.5" 13.5" 28" 28" 4 49" 14" 29.25" 29.25" 5 51" 15" 30" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Charmed by nature and the thrill of adventure, and Wander has been crafting modern mountaineering gear since 2011. Helmed by former ISSEY MIYAKE design team members Keita Ikeuchi and Mihoko Mori, the inventive Japanese label applies clever tailoring towards a line of technical apparel that functions as well on the streets as it does in the mountains.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.