"Geo" Shell Jacket in Sand
- Brand Info
- Arpenteur's "Geo" is the French brand's answer to the classic rain shell. Inspired by French sailors, the jacket is made from a pima cotton sailcloth that has been coated in a dry paraffin wax for an exceptionally water and wind resistant coat. The jacket is fitted with a slub cotton liner and convenient snap button placket, and finished with an assortment of functional pockets throughout.
- Tailored fit
- Wind and water resistant sailcloth fabric
- Fully lined body and arms
- Three exterior pockets, single interior pocket
- Tonal snap button placket
- Interior locket loop
- Large "Toile a Voile" graphic patch designed by French comic artist Régric
- 100% cotton
- Made in France
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 46" 18.5" 24.5" 35" Large 48" 19" 25.25" 36" X-Large 50" 19.5" 25.75" 36.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Inspired by vintage workwear, Arpenteur has earned a reputation for quality since the brand's debut in 2011. Named after the old French word for "surveyor," Arpenteur's garments are packed full of the same attention to detail that surveyors used to map the brand's hometown of Lyon, France, over 1,000 years ago. The label's lighthearted approach towards workwear gives Arpenteur an undeniable charm that's easy to fall in love with.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.