Attachment / KKA
Cashmere Melton Hooded Chesterfield Coat in Black
- Brand Info
- The Cashmere Melton Hooded Chesterfield Coat is constructed from a thick wool cashmere melton fabric. The smooth touch of the fabric, along with its structured thickness, give the coat a stylized, heavy appearance. A silky cupro lining makes it perfect for throwing on over knits and thick layers. Finished with a removable hood, this piece can be worn in a variety of ways for true versatility.
- Slim fit
- Thick wool cashmere fabric with smooth finish
- Hook closure for wearing with collar up
- Removable hood
- Two button front
- Two seam-set hand pockets
- Two inner snap-clasp pockets
- Fully lined interior and pockets
- Buttons and hardware custom made for Attachment
- Body: 85% wool, 15% cashmere
- Lining: 100% cupro
- Made in Japan
- Model AC93-217
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 40" 17" 25.5" 38" 3 42" 17.25" 26" 39" 4 44" 17.5" 26.5" 39.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.