Attachment / KKA
Stole Collar Cardigan in Rust
- Brand Info
- The Attachment Stole Collar Cardigan is a versatile piece crafted from a silky smooth fine-knit cotton. The garment features a curved hem and sleeve paneling which accentuates its draping look. With a scarf-like collar the piece crosses the line between a blazer and a cardigan, while the lightweight fabric allows it to be worn as both outerwear and a unique under layer.
- Long, slim fit
- Silky lightweight custom milled Japanese fabric
- Curved sleeve and shoulder paneling
- Raw hems at waist and sleeves
- Two patch pockets
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model KJ91-064
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 41" 16.5" 26" 29" 3 43" 17" 27" 29.5" 4 45" 17.5" 27.5" 30" 5 48" 18" 28" 30.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.