Attachment / KKA
Stretch Twill Biker Pants in Black
- Brand Info
- The Stretch Twill Biker Pants from Attachment are constructed from a breathable blend fabric for superior mobility and functionality. Drawing inspiration from biker pants, the piece is designed with darts in the knee and legs to achieve a super slim silhouette. Constructed with a stretch waistband, draw cords, and a minimalist top block.
- Slim tapered articulated fit
- Medium weight synthetic stretch fabric
- Stretch waist band with draw cords
- YKK zipper fly
- Two slant front pockets
- Two welted back pockets
- 51% cotton, 42% rayon, 7% polyurethane
- Model AP21-053
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening 2 29" 9.75" 11.2" 7" 28.5" 5.25" 3 30.5" 10" 11.5" 7.25" 29" 5.5" 4 32" 10.25" 12" 7.75" 30" 5.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.