Textured Kasuri Sarouel Pants in Black
- Brand Info
- The Textured Kasuri Sarouel Pants from Attachment use a custom woven fabric that sports a slubby, textured feel. The unique fabric is made by weaving linen and hemp yarns into a super-fine wool base. This fabric combined with the Sarouel Pant fit creates a visually striking, lightweight, breathable summer pant.
- Drop-crotch fit
- Cropped pant length
- Slant pocket design
- Unique slanted back pockets built into pattern
- Button fly with metal buttons
- Stretch waist band
- Leather waist tie
- Polyester lining to the knee
- Body: 80% wool, 12% linen, 8% hemp
- Shell: 100% polyester
- Made in Japan
- Model KP81-048
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at email@example.com
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening 2 28" 13" 14" 10.5" 26.5" 6.15" 3 30" 13.5" 14.5" 11" 26.5" 6.5" 4 32" 13.75" 14.75" 11.5" 28" 7"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.