Chevron Stripe Jacquard Cardigan in Black
- Brand Info
- Drawing inspiration from 70's design language, this classic cardigan from BEAMS PLUS features a chevron stripe pattern woven into the soft wool fabric. The mohair wool blend has a lofty feel, and combined with minimalist details makes for an elevated statement piece.
- Regular fit
- Soft mohair wool blend fabric
- Woven chevron jacquard pattern
- Ribbed hems and cuffs
- Two welted pockets at waist
- Custom branded horn pattern buttons
- 41% nylon, 31% mohair, 28% wool
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 17" 24" 27" Medium 42" 18" 25" 25" Large 44" 19" 25" 27" X-Large 46" 20" 26" 29"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Renowned for their masterful interpretation of classic American menswear, BEAMS PLUS is a private-label started in 1999 by Japan’s lifestyle retailer BEAMS. Originating as a tiny shop in Harajuku, Tokyo, BEAMS drew inspiration from images of American Culture seen throughout the '70s, invoking free-spirited emotions and pioneering the Japanese "Ivy League" look. BEAMS PLUS was launched in 1999 to sustain the company's passion for genuine American styles. Combining classic American silhouettes with Japanese craftsmanship, BEAMS PLUS continues to produce garments today, capturing the same spirit that originally inspired the brand decades later.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.