Walpi Runner in Black
- Brand Info
- Available for the first time outside of visvim flagship stores, Blue Owl is proud to introduce visvim's CONTRARY DEPT line. Derived from the question "What is practicality in today's world?", visvim's CONTRARY DEPT takes a look at the meaning behind utility and function.
The Walpi Runner from visvim brings inspiration to form in this low-top fringed running sneaker. Crafted with Italian calf suede uppers, the sneaker features hand sewn moccasin fringe detailing at the heel collar and a proprietary vibram lug outsole custom made for visvim. In true visvim fashion, the shoes are constructed using the best materials possible, with no detail overlooked. Leather lined with a cork insole, the runner is designed to mold to the wearer's feet over time for a custom-tailored fit.
- Limited CONTRARY DEPT release
- Hand sewn moccasin runner
- Italian calf suede upper
- Ultralight EVA phylon midsole
- Natural Cork insole
- Full leather lining
- Thick-knit cotton laces
- Custom Vibram® lug sole
- Natural linen dust bag
- These sneakers run small, order half size up from your usual size. For an individual sizing recommendation, please email us at email@example.com with a list of sizes that you wear in other brands.
- Conceptualized in the year 2000, visvim®'s longstanding reputation for quality and inventiveness stems from designer Hiroki Nakamura's fascination with old-world craftsmanship and vintage Americana. Drawing aspects from Japanese design, American workwear, and Native-American aesthetics, the streetwear legend goes through painstaking processes to produce each garment, amassing global acclaim for the quality of all things visvim®.