03-123 Sashiko Jacquard Work Jacket
- Brand Info
- The 03-123 jacket from Momotaro is built using an indigo-dyed sashiko jacquard fabric. Momotaro utilizes a 3M™ Thinsulate™ interior liner to complement the jacket's light jacquard weave of the exterior, the coat also features a diamond sashiko weave throughout with each panel's sashiko stitching matching up effortlessly; much to the brand's ethos "Made by hand without compromise". The jacket features French-style workwear details like multi-functional pockets and extra large resin buttons, atop a rich blue indigo-dyed color that will fade with wear.
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with wear
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ liner
- Genuine Japanese Sashiko fabric
- Three multi-use exterior pockets
- Single interior welt pocket
- Resin buttons
- 100% cotton exterior
- 100% polyester interior lining
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 36 41" 17" 23.75" 26.5" 38 42" 18" 24.5" 27" 40 44" 18.75" 25" 28" 42 46" 19.5" 25.25" 28.75" 44 47" 20 25.5" 28.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Momotaro is the main denim manufacturing sub-division of the Japan Blue Group, which was born in Japan’s denim mecca, Kojima. As part of the Japan Blue Group, Momotaro has full control over the process behind their products, from conception to production, giving the brand an unparalleled amount of creative freedom. The name Momotaro is born from a famous Japanese folktale, in which a boy born from a giant peach grows up to save his village from marauding demons. The pink selvedge and inseam are an homage to the peach in this story, and the signature battle stripes represent the war flag the boy carried into battle. Thanks to their careful attention to detail, Momotaro has become one of the most reputable denim brands in the world.