"Calendula Embroidery" Crewneck Sweater in White Melange
- Brand Info
- This sweater from PRESIDENT's features a dye sublimated print of the Calendula Officinalis, or common marigold, which has been embellished by embroidery throughout the design. The back is printed with a description of the thousand-year history of medical use for the plant in Italian. Crafted in Italy from soft cotton fleece and cut in a versatile regular fit.
- Regular fit
- Italian brushed fleece fabric
- Calendula Officinalis print
- Embroidered detailing
- Ribbed cuffs, collar, and waist
- 100% cotton
- Made in Tuscany, Italy
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40.5" 18" 24" 26.5" Medium 42" 18.5" 24.25" 27" Large 44" 19.5" 24.5" 27.5" X-Large 46.5" 20" 25" 27.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 1957, PRESIDENT's merges the rich tradition of Italian craftsmanship with contemporary design. Based in Tuscany, the label was the first manufacturer of Italian denim, working under the name 7 Bell until creative director Guido Biondi inherited the label from his grandfather. Today, the brand incorporates their 60+ years of experience into a line of garments built without compromise.