"Mountaineer" Mizusawa Down Jacket in Black
- Brand Info
- Among all the superb Mizusawa Down jackets from Descente, this high spec model is the standout for comfort and performance -- a gem for anyone in pursuit of perfection. Its non-quilted thermal bonding and seam tape construction makes it supremely waterproof, while a unique Para-Hood system prevents water or snow from pooling around the neck. A mesh panel between the dual front zips draws in air from outside to prevent uncomfortable heat and moisture buildup, with additional temperature control provided by Descente's own brilliant HEAT NAVI lining. Assembled in Japan's Iwate Prefecture at the Mizusawa factory.
- Tailored fit
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable DERMIZAX® micro stretch fabric
- Non-quilted waterproof down
- Unique Para-Hood zip system to keep hood closed when not in use
- Adjustable hood size
- Dual zip front with mesh lining for ventilation
- Armpit zip ventilation with mesh lining
- Two waterproof zipper side pockets
- Single inner zip pocket
- Adjustable inner snow skirt
- Outer shell: 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Fill: 90% down, 10% duck feather
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 42" 15.5" 26.75" 26.75" Medium 44" 16" 27.25" 27.25" Large 46" 17" 27.5" 28.5" X-Large 48" 17" 28.75" 28.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Descente ALLTERRAIN is the premium cold-weather outerwear manufacturer in Japan. The brand crafts their line of down jackets in the legendary Mizusawa factory of Iwate Prefecture, where each jacket undergoes a meticulous production process prior to completion. With origins dating back to 1935, the brand's legacy of craftsmanship has earned global honors, making Descente the official outerwear supplier for decades of Winter Olympic teams.