Raschel Ripstop Rain Jacket in Blue
- Brand Info
- The Raschel Ripstop Jacket from and Wander makes use of a lightweight raschel-knit ripstop fabric for both breathability and durability. The fabric is coated with a water-repellant finish for great outdoor functionality. Finished with technical details like concealed mesh zip pockets, under-arm vents, and reflective 3M stitching.
- Regular fit
- Water-repellant raschel-knit ripstop fabric
- Under-arm zip vents
- Two chest height zip pockets, two hand-warmer zip pockets
- Japanese YKK zippers
- Reflective 3M drawcords and logo decals
- Elastic taped cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hemline and hood
- 100% polyester
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 42.5" 18" 24.5" 28.5" 3 44" 18.5" 24.75" 29.5" 4 45.5" 19" 25" 30" 5 47.5" 19.5" 26.25" 31.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Charmed by nature and the thrill of adventure, and Wander has been crafting modern mountaineering gear since 2011. Helmed by former ISSEY MIYAKE design team members Keita Ikeuchi and Mihoko Mori, the inventive Japanese label applies clever tailoring towards a line of technical apparel that functions as well on the streets as it does in the mountains.