Attachment / KKA
Slub Weave Stole Collar Blazer in Black
- Brand Info
- The latest installment in Attachment's Stole Collar Blazer is constructed from a mid-weight slubby wool blend to create a warm outerwear garment. Kazuyuki Kumagai's signature tailoring lends the blazer a distinctly casual silhouette, created using unstructured shoulders and curved panelling.
- Tailored fit
- Mid-weight slubby Japanese wool fabric
- Curved sleeve and shoulder paneling
- Single mid-chest button
- Two patch pockets at waist
- 43% wool, 39% cotton, 18% polyester
- Made in Japan
- Model AG93-213
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 42" 18" 24" 26.5" 3 43" 18.5" 24.5" 27" 4 45" 19" 25" 27.5" 5 48" 20" 25.5" 27.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.