Willum Dry Jacket in Beech Green
- Brand Info
- A Norse Projects classic, the Willum Jacket is a cornerstone of the "cold cold north." This season's installment is designed for comfort in extreme weather through a combination of water-resistant dry nylon and RDS certified goose down. The jacket comes equipped with crucial cold weather details like hidden ribbing around the cuffs and neckline, adjustable drawstrings, and storm flaps with snap button enclosures. Anchored by a versatile regular cut and comfortable quilted design.
- Regular fit
- Extreme weather water-resistant dry nylon
- 90/10 RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certified goose down
- Adjustable waist and drawstring hood
- YKK zipper placket with storm flap
- Brushed cotton hand warmer external pockets
- Hidden interior pocket
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Shell: 100% nylon
- Fill: 90% goose down 10% feather
- Color no: 8109
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 44" 18" 26" 29.5" Medium 46" 19" 27" 30" Large 48" 20" 27" 31" X-Large 50" 21" 28" 31"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Lauded for their signature brand of Scandinavian minimalism, few labels own the resume of Norse Projects. Established in 2004, the Copenhagen-based brand crafts a wide-range of classic everyday clothes, believing that the true mark of luxury is not the grand gesture, but the simple things done well.