Hand-Dyed Gradient Sweatpants in Indigo
- Brand Info
- This masterwork sweatpant from Blue Blue Japan is made from medium-weight terry fabric which has been artfully hand-dyed in indigo. The variable colors of the yarn from the dye process create a soft melange appearance. Cut in a slim fit with an elastic waistband, hidden inner drawcord, and elastic cuffs.
- Slim fit
- Hand-dyed indigo terry fabric
- Elastic backed waistband
- Inner cinching drawcord
- Elastic cuffs
- Two front pockets, one rear pocket
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Waistband is measured un-stretched, and will stretch 2-3" comfortably.
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening Small 29" 13" 11.5" 8.5" 29.5" 4.75" Medium 31.5" 13" 12" 9" 31" 5.25" Large 32" 13.5" 12.5" 9.5" 32" 5.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Blue Blue Japan stands as one of the most recognizable names in the Japanese fashion industry, having become synonymous with the craft of indigo since the brand's inception in 1996. As part of the Seilin Company family, the decorated label applies its roots in denim manufacturing towards a line of beautifully-dyed garments designed to get better with age.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.