Blue Blue Japan
Oxford Button-Down Shirt in Indigo
- Brand Info
- This button-down shirt from Blue Blue Japan is crafted using an oxford fabric employing an indigo hand-dying technique for a beautiful rich blue color. The shirt features a raglan sleeve for ease of movement and a versatile design that can be worn formally or in a casual setting. Fitted with black Mother of Pearl buttons, single chest pocket, and button-down collar.
- Hand-dyed indigo will fade with wear
- Slim, slightly elongated fit throughout the body
- Lightweight rinsed oxford fabric
- Black Mother of Pearl buttons
- Single chest pocket
- Button-down collar
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- No: 700073523 5005
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 40" 16.5" 24.5" 29" Large 41.5" 17.5" 25" 30.5" X-Large 43" 18.5" 25.5" 31"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Blue Blue Japan stands as one of the most recognizable names in the Japanese fashion industry, having become synonymous with the craft of indigo since the brand's inception in 1996. As part of the Seilin Company family, the decorated label applies its roots in denim manufacturing towards a line of beautifully-dyed garments designed to get better with age.