Blue Blue Japan
Sashiko Railroad Jacket in Indigo
- Brand Info
- This vintage style Railroad Jacket from Blue Blue Japan is built using a durable sashiko fabric that has been indigo-dyed for a rich blue color. The jacket features traditional chore coat detailing with four fully-functional pockets, extra large brass buttons, and a pocket watch placket slit sewn using contrasting red stitching. With wear, the jacket will fade to a vintage blue color with distinct highlights across the raised sashiko texture.
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with use
- Regular fit throughout body
- Heavyweight sashiko fabric, pre-washed for a more comfortable feel
- Four large pockets at front
- Extra large brass buttons
- Pocket watch slit on placket
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 43" 17.5" 25" 28" Large 46" 18" 25.5" 29.5" X-Large 48" 19" 26" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Blue Blue Japan stands as one of the most recognizable names in the Japanese fashion industry, having become synonymous with the craft of indigo since the brand's inception in 1996. As part of the Seilin Company family, the decorated label applies its roots in denim manufacturing towards a line of beautifully-dyed garments designed to get better with age.