Stitched Sashiko Country Jacket in Indigo
- Brand Info
- This jacket from Blue Blue Japan is constructed from a medium-weight indigo dyed canvas with thick sashiko stitching throughout. The piece is sewn in a casual country-club blazer style with two buttons, a wide lapel, and patch pockets. As the garment ages the sashiko thread and the canvas will each fade distinctly, highlighting the difference in texture.
- Regular fit
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with use
- Mediumweight canvas with sashiko stitch
- Indigo dyed resin buttons
- Notched lapel with button to wear collar up
- Two-button front
- Two-button cuffs
- Two patch pockets at hip
- One patch chest pocket
- Single vent at back
- 85% cotton, 15% linen
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 40" 16.5" 24.25" 28.75" Large 42" 17.5" 25.25" 29.75" X-Large 44" 18" 25.5" 30.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Blue Blue Japan stands as one of the most recognizable names in the Japanese fashion industry, having become synonymous with the craft of indigo since the brand's inception in 1996. As part of the Seilin Company family, the decorated label applies its roots in denim manufacturing towards a line of beautifully-dyed garments designed to get better with age.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.