Knit Cardigan in Grey Wool Poly Knit
- Brand Info
- The Knit Cardigan from Engineered Garment's features a medium-weight wool poly blend fabric. Knit with a dense weave the cardigan sports a hybrid overcoat-sweater design cut in a relaxed fit. Finished with two large patch pockets at the waist, set-in sleeve design, and button-down placket.
- Relaxed fit
- Medium-weight poly wool fabric
- Heavy duty resin buttons
- Patch pockets at the waist
- 53% polyester 40% wool 7% cotton
- Made in New York, USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 48" 21" 23.25" 23.5" Medium 51" 21.75" 24" 24" Large 52" 22" 24.5" 24.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded 1999 by Daiki Suzuki in New York City, the Engineered Garments mission statement is "to make garments that become more personal through the experiences you have with them." Drawing from years buying for Nepenthes stores, Suzuki values unique garment construction with attention to detail; realized through Engineered Garments. Each piece in the brand's ever-evolving catalog is designed with hidden qualities and meaning, straying from the idea of "perfect design."