Wool Chesterfield Coat in Charcoal
- Brand Info
- This item comes as part of the Vallis collection from FACTOTUM - an offshoot of the mainline focused on versatile essentials. This classic Chesterfield style coat is made from a heavily textured wool fabric, fully lined for a more comfortable feel atop lightweight layers. The tailored silhouette is paired with a concealable two button placket, and features cupro lined sleeves, two exterior ticket pockets, and a sleek single vent design.
- Traditional notch lapel Chesterfield style
- Tailored fit
- Made from a heavily textured wool fabric
- Structured collar can be worn up or down
- Fully lined body
- Black cupro sleeve lining
- Concealed two button placket
- Two exterior ticket pockets
- Single interior welt pocket
- Single vent design
- Exterior: 100% wool
- Lining: 51% cotton, 49% polyester
- Sleeve lining: 100% cupro
- Made in Japan
Please note: all pockets are shipped sealed
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 44 37" 16.5" 24" 34.5" 46 38.5" 17" 24.5" 35.5" 48 40" 17.5" 25" 36.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2004, FACTOTUM has garnered critical acclaim for its creative take on timeless garments. The label takes its name from Charles Bukowski's 1975 novel, Factotum - a story of grimy, alcoholic life in Los Angeles. The founder and designer, Koji Udo, draws much of his inspiration from artists, musicians, and his own world travels, all of which contribute to Udo's unique creations year after year.