Boro Patchwork Pants in Indigo
- Brand Info
- These patchwork pants from FDMTL are built using a variety of indigo-dyed fabrics including denim, sashiko, and corduroy. With wear, the pants will fade to show a variety of colors and textures making for a truly unique item in any wardrobe. Cut with room in the top block, a strong taper, and slightly cropped in length.
- Relaxed tapered fit
- Made from variety of indigo-dyed fabrics
- Patchwork design
- Button top with zipper fly
- Two slant front pockets
- Two patch back pockets
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size 30.
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening 30 34" 10.5" 12" 8.85" 27.5" 6.75" 32 36" 10.5" 12.5" 9.25" 28.5" 7.25" 34 38" 10.75" 13" 9.85" 29.5" 7.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- FDMTL is a modern denim label based in Tokyo, Japan. Established in 2005, the brand's innovative approach to denim extends beyond the shuttle loom by incorporating heavy repair detailing across its designs. With vintage construction and uniquely tailored silhouettes, FDMTL is a refreshing interpretation on a familiar style.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.