Boro Repair Bomber Jacket in 10-Year Wash
- Brand Info
- This stunning jacket from FDMTL is constructed with an assortment of indigo dyed Japanese fabrics, each individually distressed for a well-worn look. This piece serves as an exemplary symbol of FDMTL's skill and history with boro repair work. The jacket is constructed in a roomy fit with drop shoulders for a relaxed silhouette.
- Relaxed fit
- Made from a variety of indigo dyed, distressed Japanese fabrics
- Patchwork design using traditional repair techniques
- Two-way metal zipper front
- Two hand pockets with snaps
- Ribbed cuffs, collar, and waist
- Body: 100% cotton
- Cuff & waist ribbing: 70% acrylic, 30% wool
- Collar ribbing: 65% acrylic, 25% wool, 9% nylon, 1% polyurethane
- Made in Japan
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size 3.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 44" 23" 21" 24" 3 46" 24" 21.75" 24.5" 4 48" 24.5" 22" 25.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- FDMTL is a modern denim label based in Tokyo, Japan. Established in 2005, the brand's innovative approach to denim extends beyond the shuttle loom by incorporating heavy repair detailing across its designs. With vintage construction and uniquely tailored silhouettes, FDMTL is a refreshing interpretation on a familiar style.