Sashiko Repair Coverall Jacket in 10-Year Wash
- Brand Info
- This beautiful coverall jacket from FDMTL is constructed using a pre-washed sashiko base that has been decorated with an assortment of Japanese fabrics. The 10-Year Wash installment demonstrates FDMTL's excellence in boro repair through authentic repair points across the shirt, as well as fine-tuned distressing. The jacket is equipped with two patch pockets at the waist, and fitted with contrasting buttons along the placket furthering the Tokyo brand's signature aesthetic.
- Regular fit
- Made using a pre-washed Japanese sashiko
- Patched using assorted Japanese fabrics and traditional boro repair techniques
- Contrasting 5-button placket
- Two exterior patch pockets at waist
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model is 5'9" and 150lbs wearing a size 3.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 40" 17.25" 23" 27.5" 3 41" 17.75" 24" 28" 4 43" 18.25" 24" 28.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- FDMTL is a modern denim label based in Tokyo, Japan. Established in 2005, the brand's innovative approach to denim extends beyond the shuttle loom by incorporating heavy repair detailing across its designs. With vintage construction and uniquely tailored silhouettes, FDMTL is a refreshing interpretation on a familiar style.