$ 265.00 $ 325.00
Archive Check Shirt in Red
- Brand Info
- Cut and sewn at the brand's Lafayette, Tennessee factory, this button-up shirt from Gitman Vintage is made using a lightweight cotton/linen blend fabric with a bright check pattern. Staying true to the brand's timeless design, this shirt comes fitted with patch pockets at the chest, a locker loop at the nape, and a classic rounded hem.
- Slim modern fit
- Lightweight madras check fabric
- Short button-less collar
- Locker loop at the nape
- Single front chest pocket
- Reinforced cuffs and collar
- 86% cotton, 13% linen
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 17.5" 24.5" 29.5" Medium 43" 18.5" 25" 30.5" Large 46" 19.5" 26" 31.5" X-Large 49" 20.5" 26" 32"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Equal parts heritage and contemporary, Gitman Vintage comes courtesy of the prolific Gitman Bros. manufacturing company of Ashland, Pennsylvania. The label draws from over 80 years of experience to create shirts of the utmost quality, while incorporating the most adventurous patterns and styles from their vast fabric archive.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.