"10th Anniversary" Leather Jacket in Brown
- Brand Info
- This leather jacket from Freenote Cloth. comes as part of the Blue Owl 10th Anniversary collection. Crafted from Italian cowhide, the jacket merges the brand's signature Old West styling with details from classic military flight jackets. A genuine shearling collar sits atop the jacket's exterior, while Italian brushed flannel and polyester fabrics line the jacket's body and sleeves, respectively. Fitted with a Universal Japan zipper and a custom branded patch using leather from Red Wing's S.B. Foot Tannery.
- Limited to 10 pieces worldwide
- Supple Italian cowhide
- Genuine shearling collar
- Fully-lined body and sleeves
- Flannel lined waist pockets
- Japanese Universal zipper placket
- Custom branded Freenote Cloth. leather patch
- Single zip chest pocket
- Body: Italian cowhide
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve LengthSmall 39" 16.5" 25" 24.75"Medium 41" 17" 25.75" 25"Large 43" 17.25" 26" 25.75"X-Large 45" 17.75" 26.75" 26.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Freenote Cloth manufacturers classic American garments made to withstand the test of time. Founded by brothers Andrew and Matt Brodrick, Freenote Cloth draws much of their inspiration from their hometown of San Juan Capistrano, California - a city rich with rancho era history of the Old West. Fueled by nostalgia and a passion for quality, Freenote aims to create a new era of timeless American clothing.