11oz Western Shirt in Washed Indigo
- Brand Info
- This modern western shirt from Freenote Cloth is crafted using an 11oz Japanese denim that has been washed for a soft texture and a vintage look. The shirt sports classic western details like the pointed shoulder yoke, angular chest pockets, and is decorated with custom bone snap buttons with rope detailing.
- Regular fit
- Pre-washed 11oz Japanese denim
- Two western utility pockets
- 1/8" double needle stitch detailing throughout
- Custom bone snap buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 17" 25" 27.5" Medium 43" 18" 26" 28" Large 45" 18.5" 26.75" 29" X-Large 46.5" 19" 27.5" 29.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Freenote Cloth manufacturers classic American garments made to withstand the test of time. Founded by brothers Andrew and Matt Brodrick, Freenote Cloth draws much of their inspiration from their hometown of San Juan Capistrano, California - a city rich with rancho era history of the Old West. Fueled by nostalgia and a passion for quality, Freenote aims to create a new era of timeless American clothing.