12.75oz Broken Twill Selvedge Denim Jacket in Indigo
- Brand Info
- Inspired by the classic Type-3 Trucker, this selvedge denim jacket from Freenote Cloth is cut from a 12.75oz sanforized raw denim fabric imported from Japan. The fabric sports a rotating broken twill weave that gives the jacket a soft feel with ample texture. The jacket comes fitted with custom metal trim and hardware sourced from Kentucky, along with selvedge detailing along the placket and classic zigzag stitching reminiscent of vintage 1970s denim jackets.
- 12.75oz sanforized Japanese selvedge denim fabric
- Selvedge placket detailing
- Classic zigzag stitching along placket
- Metal trim and detailing from Kentucky
- Custom Freenote Cloth hardware
- Custom branded leather patch
- Two chest pockets, two hand warmer pockets
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 39" 16.25" 24" 24" Medium 41" 17.5" 26" 25.75" Large 43" 18.5" 26.75" 26.5" X-Large 46" 20" 27" 27"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Freenote Cloth manufacturers classic American garments made to withstand the test of time. Founded by brothers Andrew and Matt Brodrick, Freenote Cloth draws much of their inspiration from their hometown of San Juan Capistrano, California - a city rich with rancho era history of the Old West. Fueled by nostalgia and a passion for quality, Freenote aims to create a new era of timeless American clothing.