Calico Western Shirt in Denim
- Brand Info
- The Calico shirt from Freenote Cloth is an updated western with a modified sawtooth flap pocket design. Crafted using 9oz selvedge denim from Yoshiwa mills in Japan, the shirt features a medium weight heft and soft touch. Finished with classic western detailing, the shirt is made using 1/8" double-needle stitched detailing, YKK diamond buttons from Japan along the placket, and is cut in a regular fit.
- Regular fit
- Western shirt detailing throughout
- 9oz indigo selvedge denim from Yoshiwa mills in Japan
- Two snap chest pockets
- Custom diamond snaps from YKK Japan
- 1/8" double needle stitch detailing throughout
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41.5" 16.75" 25.75" 28.25" Medium 43.5" 17.75" 26.5" 29" Large 45" 18" 27" 30" X-Large 47" 19.25" 28" 30.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Freenote Cloth manufacturers classic American garments made to withstand the test of time. Founded by brothers Andrew and Matt Brodrick, Freenote Cloth draws much of their inspiration from their hometown of San Juan Capistrano, California - a city rich with rancho era history of the Old West. Fueled by nostalgia and a passion for quality, Freenote aims to create a new era of timeless American clothing.