Jepson Work Shirt in Brown Plaid
- Brand Info
- This installment of the Jepson Work Shirt from Freenote is sewn using a linen-blend Japanese plaid. The fabric comes unwashed and has been yarn dyed for a deep color. Featuring Freenote's signature oversized utility pockets, the shirt comes finished with double-needle stitched detailing and antique bone fisheye buttons from Italy.
- Regular fit
- Yarn-dyed Japanese plaid fabric
- Unwashed cotton-linen blend
- Two oversized utility pockets
- 1/8" single needle stitch detailing throughout
- Antique bone fisheye buttons from Italy
- 86% Cotton 9% Linen 5% Ramie
- Made in USA
- This shirt comes unwashed, we recommend sizing up one
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 39.5" 16.5" 24.5" 29" Medium 42" 17.25" 25.5" 29.75" Large 44" 18.25" 26.5" 30.5" X-Large 46" 19" 27.25" 31.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Freenote Cloth manufacturers classic American garments made to withstand the test of time. Founded by brothers Andrew and Matt Brodrick, Freenote Cloth draws much of their inspiration from their hometown of San Juan Capistrano, California - a city rich with rancho era history of the Old West. Fueled by nostalgia and a passion for quality, Freenote aims to create a new era of timeless American clothing.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.