Patch Denim Baseball Cap in Light Indigo Blue
- Brand Info
- The 6013 Denim Baseball Cap from Fullcount is made using 10oz denim woven from Zimbabwe cotton and features a sewn on patch at the front. Based on 1950's baseball caps, the hat is designed with a 6-panel crown, an adjustable strap at the back, and an indigo-dyed color that will age with continued wear.
- Indigo-dyed will fade with use
- 10oz sanforized Japanese denim
- Six-panel baseball cap style
- Felt patch sewn at the front
- Adjustable strap
- Tonal stitching
- 100% Zimbabwe cotton
- Made in Japan
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
A founding member of the legendary Osaka 5, Fullcount is regarded as a pioneer in the world of Japanese denim. Born in 1992, the brand is considered to be among the first Japanese labels to employ long-staple Zimbabwe cotton in their pursuit of creating the perfect denim, which has earned Fullcount a dedicated group of admirers across the globe.