Sequoia Hoodie in Earth Dye
- Brand Info
- Crafted using the brand's custom-knit 20oz french terry for a subtle textured finish, the Sequoia Hoodie from John Elliott employs a Kojima, Japan-based production process from start to finish. This iteration features an expertly performed garment dye to produce the hoodie's abstract tie-dye effect. Due to the labor-intensive production process, each garment is developed as a unique piece with no two alike.
- Relaxed fit
- Custom knit mid-weight 20oz french terry
- Garment-dyed fabric will fade with wear
- Elongated hood drawstrings with metal aglets
- Kangaroo-pouch style front pocket
- Ribbed knit waist and cuffs
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small
46" 19.5" 25" 23" Medium 48" 20" 25" 23.75" Large 50" 21" 25.5" 25" X-Large 52" 22" 26" 25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- John Elliott founded his eponymous clothing label in 2012. Based in Los Angeles, the label was created as a way of filling the void in John Elliott's own closet, and has remained focused towards perfecting men's wardrobe essentials through unique fabrics and functional fits, all with a signature sportswear-inspired design.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.