The Pocket T-Shirt in Milk
- Brand Info
- The signature pocket t-shirt from Knickerbocker is a timeless style designed with a vintage mindset. Built on machinery from the early 1900s, this tee is crafted using combed long-staple cotton that has been pre-washed to eliminate any future shrinkage. Cut in a classic fit and detailed with Knickerbocker emrboidery below the pocket.
- Regular fit
- Pre-washed 7oz combed cotton jersey
- Single pocket at chest
- KNY Embroidery below pocket
- Mounted collar construction
- 100% cotton
- Made in Portugal
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 39" 17.25" 7" 25.5" Medium 41" 18" 7.25" 26.5" Large 43.5" 19.25" 8" 27" X-Large 45" 20.5" 8.5" 28" XX-Large 47" 21" 8.5" 28.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2012, the story of Knickerbocker began in a 1950s era New York city factory. The label first gained attention for their accurate reproductions of vintage American styles, created through a mixture of the factory's original tools and machinery. Knickerbocker now collaborates with a number of like-minded manufacturers to produce their line of signature sportswear, with an emphasis on transparency and sustainability in their craft.