V-10 CWL Sneaker in White Oxford Grey
- Brand Info
- Veja's best-selling V-10 sneaker is a sustainable all-purpose shoe built from natural materials. Introduced in 2016, the silhouette was designed to commemorate the brand's 10 year anniversary and is hallmarked by its sleek minimalist design. This installment employs the brand's C.W.L leather, an alternative leather material crafted from poly and resin-coated cotton. The V-10 sits atop a sole made from a mixture of EVA and wild rubber from the Amazon, while expanded polyurethane lines the shoe's interior. Crafted in Porto Alegre, Brazil.
- C.W.L alternative leather uppers and paneling
- Sole made from EVA and Amazonian wild rubber
- Rubber Veja "V" logo at side
- Organic cotton liner
- Expanded polyurethane insole
- Made in Brazil
- US Men's sizing.
These run true to size. Take your usual footwear size. If you usually wear a half size, size down 0.5 to the nearest whole size (e.g. if you usually wear a 9.5, go for a 9 in these). For individual sizing advice, please send an email to email@example.com with a list of sizes you wear in different brands.
- With transparency at the forefront of each product, Veja has sustainably designed sneakers since 2004. The French label works closely with their Brazilian factory to craft shoes from an ensemble of natural and recycled materials, all minimally branded in vintage-inspired silhouettes.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.