Indigo Check Flannel in Red
- Brand Info
- This button-down shirt from Gitman Vintage is made from a soft brushed flannel fabric at their Ashland, PA factory. The shirt sports a classic multi-colored check pattern with the warmth and character typical of the brand's signature shirting, and is crafted using indigo-dyed thread. Featuring minimal detailing in the form of a single chest pocket and locker loop, alongside a shortened button-down collar for a more contemporary look.
- Slim modern fit
- Short collar, with two buttons in front and one in back
- Locker loop on back
- Single front chest pocket
- Reinforced cuffs and collar
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 17.5" 24" 29.25" Medium 43" 18.5" 24.75" 30.5" Large 44.5" 19.25" 25" 31" X-Large 49" 20.5" 26.25" 32"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Gitman Vintage, from Gitman Bros., has been crafting shirts in their Ashland, PA factory for over 80 years. The storied brand is known for their authentic, vintage construction, featuring contemporary, and sometimes wild, fabrics. Their shirts are made by workers who have been sewing clothing for generations, and bring their history and skill to each individual garment they make. Their expertise in crafting wearable and durable shirts make them one of the premier shirting companies on the market today