- This Hawaiian-style shirt from Naked & Famous is sewn using a lightweight Japanese fabric with tropical all-over print. Sewn in North America's oldest shirting factory, the shirt is fitted with traditional coconut buttons and is cut in a relaxed fit for better breathability in warm weather.
- Sewn in North America's oldest shirting factory (est. 1894)
- Cut in the brand's regular fit "Aloha Shirt" silhouette
- Coconut buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Canada
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size Medium.
Convert to CM
Convert to Inches
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2006 by second generation denim enthusiast Brandon Svarc, Naked & Famous has quickly become one of the most popular raw denim brands in the world. Naked & Famous uses only the rarest denim fabrics from mills that are committed to producing the highest quality denim in the world. Due to their willingness to use unique and wild fabrics, Naked & Famous has garnered a reputation for being one of the most innovative brands in the industry today.