Anton Flannel Shirt in Utility Khaki
- Brand Info
- The Anton shirt is a Norse Projects staple. This shirt is woven using a lightweight brushed flannel fabric with a classic plaid pattern. The shirt uses melange yarn for a subtle texture and soft feel, and comes fitted with custom Mother of Pearl buttons and a single chest pocket for timeless design true to the Norse Projects ethos.
- Regular fit
- Made from a lightweight brushed flannel fabric
- Custom branded Norse Projects Mother of Pearl buttons
- Single chest pocket
- Interior herringbone taping along collar
- 100% cotton
- Made in Romania
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40.5" 16" 26" 29.5" Medium 42" 17" 26.5" 30.5" Large 44" 18" 27" 31" X-Large 46" 19" 28" 32"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Lauded for their signature brand of Scandinavian minimalism, few labels own the resume of Norse Projects. Established in 2004, the Copenhagen-based brand crafts a wide-range of classic everyday clothes, believing that the true mark of luxury is not the grand gesture, but the simple things done well.