Pure Blue Japan
1069-6-PP "Purple Weft" 12oz Women's Stretch Denim - Slim Tapered Fit
- Brand Info
- The women's line from Pure Blue Japan is sewn using a 12oz denim fabric blended with stretch. Washed once for extra comfort, the jeans are dyed using Pure Blue Japan's signature indigo dye, and feature a slightly irregular surface that will fade over time. This installment features the same purple weft as seen on the men's xx-014 "Purple Face" denim. Finished with a Universal Japan zipper fly, lambskin leather patch, and signature Pure Blue Japan indigofera leaf embroidery.
- 12oz one wash denim
- Slim Tapered fit with stretch
- Signature Pure Blue Japan leaf embroidery on back right pocket
- Lambskin leather patch
- Universal Japan zipper fly
- Raised belt loops
- Chain stitched hems
- 97% cotton, 3% stretch (polyurethane)
- Made in Japan
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening 1 26.5" 9" 9.75" 6.5" 31" 5.25 2 28" 9.25" 9.75" 6.75" 31" 5.25" 3 28.5" 9.25" 10" 7 31" 5.5" 4 30" 9.5" 10.25" 7" 31" 5.75" 5 31" 9.75" 10.65" 7.35" 31" 6"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Pure Blue Japan is known for using a combination of vintage shuttle looms and natural dying techniques to create some of the most irregular and beautifully unique denim on the market. The brand is represented by their leaf logo, embroidered on the back pocket of every jean, which is the leaf of the indigofera plant used to create natural indigo dyes. Pure Blue Japan was founded in 1997 through Kenichi Iwaya's passion for denim. Now approaching twenty years in business, the brand has earned its place on the small list of artisan manufacturers that are widely considered the best in the world. With excruciating attention to detail in every step of the process from dying, to weaving, to sewing and hardware, Pure Blue Japan truly earns their prestige.