3-Layer Waterproof Down Long Coat
- Brand Info
- This Down Long Coat from Attachment features a three layer nylon that ensures high breathability while being both rain and windproof. The seams are all sealed, and water-tight zips are used to prevent invasion of any water. Kazuyuki's subtle touch to the design makes a unique techwear piece that is not only highly functional, but also extremely stylish.
- Mid-thigh length
- Anatomic arm seams for mobility
- Warm down filling
- Two zip-closed hand pockets, two inner pockets
- Underarm zippers for ventilation
- Waterproof zippers used throughout
- Outer Layer: 100% Nylon
- Mid Layer: 100% Polyurethane
- Base Layer: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Filling: 90% Down, 10% Feather
- Model AC83-217
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at email@example.com
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 41" 19" 26" 37.5" 3 43" 19.5" 26.5" 38" 4 46" 20" 27" 38.5" 5 48" 20.5" 27.5" 39"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.