Denim Western Shirt in Rinsed Indigo
- Brand Info
- This classic western shirt from Remi Relief is constructed using a Japanese denim fabric that has been rinsed for added texture and a soft feel. The shirt sports classic western details like the pointed shoulder yoke, angular chest pockets, and chainstitch runoff at vents. True to the brand's ethos, the shirt features subtle distressing across various points throughout the shirt for a vintage look from day one.
- Tailored fit
- Rinsed Japanese denim fabric
- Western-style pointed shoulder yoke and pockets
- Peal snap button placket
- Chainstitch runoff at vents
- Hand-distressed collar and sleeves
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length X-Small 36.5" 16.75" 24" 27.75" Small 39" 17.5" 25" 28.75" Medium 41" 18.25" 26" 30" Large 42" 19" 26.5" 30.1"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Born out of an obsession with 1960s surf culture, Remi Relief by Yutaka Goto is the intersection between Japanese craftsmanship and effortless California style. The brand's name is an amalgam of "remix" and "relief," representing modification and omission respectively. Goto incorporates these concepts through in-house repair detailing, giving Remi Relief its own distinct brand of California cool.