"Alpha Industries x 3sixteen" M-59 Fishtail Parka in Iron Overdye
- Brand Info
- Made in collaboration with military heritage brand Alpha Industries, the joint capsule collection takes iconic silhouettes from both labels and adds style-oriented details and tailoring adjustments. This installment features a unique iron tannin over-dye, performed on a natural herringbone twill fabric for a distinct grey-purple tone. Woven exclusively for 3sixteen in Japan, The M-59 Fishtail Parka is inspired by the original M-51 parka issued by the U.S Army in the early 1950's and features a plethora of functional details such as a two-way zipper, adjustable tail snaps, adjustable waist-cords, and a storm flap collar.
- Limited edition Alpha Industry x 3sixteen collaboration
- Iron tannin tree bark garment dye
- Custom herringbone twill fabric woven in Japan
- Storm flap collar
- Two-way zipper
- Regular fit
- Two patch pockets at waist
- Single sleeve pocket
- Shell: 100% cotton
- Lining: 57% polyester 43% rayon
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 39.5" 17.25" 24.75" 28.25" Medium 41" 17.75" 25.25" 29.25" Large 44" 18.5" 26.25" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2003 in New York City's Lower East Side, 3sixteen aims to create collections that demonstrate longevity in both design and construction by producing clothing that will hold up to extensive wear and remain relevant season after season. The brand's aesthetic is built upon utilitarian pieces from decades past that are updated with premium materials and modern fits. The collection is handsewn in the USA of the finest fabrics, ensuring that every piece has a compelling story to tell.