Camo Tech Shirt in Olive Coated DPM
- Brand Info
- maharishi is perhaps most lauded for their inventive use of camouflage; a cornerstone of each collection since the brand stormed London's streetwear scene in 1994. Built from water-repellent ripstop nylon, this shirt is made in collaboration with the renowned Majocchi of Italy, a textile mill with over 70 years of history creating high-grade military fabrics. This particular camouflage is commonly associated with the British Special Forces, and is created using low-infrared refraction pigments, which maharishi then redacts on one side to create a fully reversible style.
- Regular fit
- Fully reversible design
- Crafted using water-repellent ripstop nylon from Majocchi of Italy
- Single exterior pocket
- Custom branded snap buttons
- 100% nylon
- Model is 5'10" 180lbs wearing a size Small.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 45" 18" 25.25" 31.25" Medium 47" 18.5" 26" 32.25" Large 49" 19.5" 26.75" 32.75" X-Large 51" 20.5" 27.5" 33.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- A cult-favorite of the 1990s, maharishi of London is regarded as a pioneer of ethical streetwear; placing an emphasis on natural fibers and environmentally-sound production at the label's privately-owned factory. The brand was founded in 1994 by Hardy Blechman, who pulls inspiration from his years as a military surplus trader into the brand's iconic "pacifist military" design.