Camo Tech Trackpants in Charcoal Coated DPM
- Brand Info
- maharishi is perhaps most lauded for their inventive use of camouflage; a cornerstone of each collection since the brand stormed London's streetwear scene in 1994. Built from water-repellent ripstop nylon, these pants are made in collaboration with the renowned Majocchi of Italy, a textile mill with over 70 years of history creating high-grade military fabrics. This particular camouflage is commonly associated with the British Special Forces, and is created using low-infrared refraction pigments, which maharishi then redacts on one side to create a fully reversible style pant. Equipped with the brand's patented Temple Bead cuff fastening made by riri of Switzerland.
- Slim tapered fit
- Fully reversible design
- Crafted using water-repellent ripstop nylon from Majocchi of Italy
- Two pockets at waist, one at rear
- Patended riri Temple Bead cuffs
- Articulated knees
- 100% nylon
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening Small 30" 12.5" 12" 8.75" 26" 6" Medium 32" 13" 12.5" 9" 27" 6.5" Large 33" 13.5" 13" 9.5" 27" 7" X-Large 36" 14" 13.5" 10" 27.5" 7.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- A cult-favorite of the 1990s, maharishi of London is regarded as a pioneer of ethical streetwear; placing an emphasis on natural fibers and environmentally-sound production at the label's privately-owned factory. The brand was founded in 1994 by Hardy Blechman, who pulls inspiration from his years as a military surplus trader into the brand's iconic "pacifist military" design.