"Ghost" Zip Hoodie in Marled Grey
- Brand Info
- A staple of maharishi since 1994, this zip hoodie is adorned with the brand's signature handworked embroidery at the back. The "Ghost" installment pulls inspiration from the mythical dragon, which is commonly associated with freedom and wisdom in contrast to its earthbound counterpart of the serpent. The hoodie's dueling dragon design is coupled with a small logo embroidery at the front, paired with military-inspired webbing chest detail. The hoodie is presented in a regular fit style, and is crafted using fair-trade organic cotton true to the maharishi ethos.
- Regular fit
- Crafted using fair-trade organic cotton
- Dueling dragon embroidery at back
- Logo embroidery at front
- Webbing chest patch detailing
- Adjustable drawstring hood
- Two-way zipper
- Two pockets at waist
- 100% organic cotton
- Model is 5'10" and 180lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 20" 24.25" 27" Medium 44" 21" 25" 27.5" Large 46" 22" 26" 28.5" X-Large 48" 23" 27" 29.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- A cult-favorite of the 1990s, maharishi of London is regarded as a pioneer of ethical streetwear; placing an emphasis on natural fibers and environmentally-sound production at the label's privately-owned factory. The brand was founded in 1994 by Hardy Blechman, who pulls inspiration from his years as a military surplus trader into the brand's iconic "pacifist military" design.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.