MILTYPE Shattered Crewneck Sweater in Navy
- Brand Info
- A true representation of the maharishi ethos, the MILTYPE Crewneck Sweater is crafted using a sustainable blend of hemp and organic cotton. Adorned with an all-over shattered logo print, the London-based label pulls inspiration from the cubism art movement of the 20th century, which was instrumental in the development of military camouflage. Cut in a regular fit with ribbed collar, cuffs, and hem.
- Regular fit
- Crafted using fair-trade hemp and organic cotton
- Shattered MILTYPE printed design
- Ribbed collar, cuffs, and hem
- 55% hemp, 45% organic cotton
- Model is 5'10" 180 lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41.5" 19.5" 24.5" 27" Medium 43.5" 20" 25.5" 27.5" Large 45" 21.5" 26.25" 28" X-Large 46" 21.5" 27.5" 28"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- A cult-favorite of the 1990s, maharishi of London is regarded as a pioneer of ethical streetwear; placing an emphasis on natural fibers and environmentally-sound production at the label's privately-owned factory. The brand was founded in 1994 by Hardy Blechman, who pulls inspiration from his years as a military surplus trader into the brand's iconic "pacifist military" design.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.