01-070 Cotton Wool Silk Trousers in Indigo
- Brand Info
- These trousers from Momotaro are built using a unique custom twill fabric. The warp is created using indigo rope-dyed cotton, while the weft employs a soft wool silk blend. The different fibers cause the twill to be raised and create a heavily textured surface. Finished with vintage details like rivet-secured front pockets.
- Heavy cotton wool silk blend fabric
- Relaxed fit with decent taper
- Corozo button top with zipper fly
- Two rivet-secured front pockets
- Coin pocket
- Two welted back pockets
- 60% cotton, 26% wool, 10 silk, 4% nylon
- Made in Japan
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening 30 31" 11.5" 12" 8.25" 36" 7.5" 32 33" 11.75" 12.25" 8.5" 36" 7.5" 34 35" 12" 12.5" 8.75" 36" 7.75" 36 36.5" 12" 12.75" 8.9" 36.5" 7.75
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Momotaro is the main denim manufacturing sub-division of the Japan Blue Group, which was born in Japan’s denim mecca, Kojima. As part of the Japan Blue Group, Momotaro has full control over the process behind their products, from conception to production, giving the brand an unparalleled amount of creative freedom. The name Momotaro is born from a famous Japanese folktale, in which a boy born from a giant peach grows up to save his village from marauding demons. The pink selvedge and inseam are an homage to the peach in this story, and the signature battle stripes represent the war flag the boy carried into battle. Thanks to their careful attention to detail, Momotaro has become one of the most reputable denim brands in the world.