03-121 Military Coderane Coverall Jacket in Olive Drab
- Brand Info
- The 03-121 Military Coderane Jacket is built using a sturdy "Jungle Cloth" cotton-twill fabric inspired by the same fabric used on US Naval deck jackets issued during the 1920s-1940s. Momotaro's Military Coderane fabric is a Bedford cord type fabric produced using a tightly woven cotton; giving it a distinct resemblance to a very fine corduroy and adorning it with water repellent qualities. The iconic Japanese label spares no expense in outfitting the jacket with functional details including a quilted insulated lining, independently sewn chest pocket, and tonal resin buttons.
- Regular fit
- Military Coderane Cotton Fabric
- Independently sewn chest pocket
- Quilted insulated lining
- Two extra-large exterior pockets
- Outer: 100% cotton
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 38 41" 18" 24.5" 28.25" 40 43" 18.75" 24.75" 29" 42 44.5" 19.5" 25" 29.75" 44 45.5" 20.5" 25.5" 29.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Momotaro is the main denim manufacturing sub-division of the Japan Blue Group, which was born in Japan’s denim mecca, Kojima. As part of the Japan Blue Group, Momotaro has full control over the process behind their products, from conception to production, giving the brand an unparalleled amount of creative freedom. The name Momotaro is born from a famous Japanese folktale, in which a boy born from a giant peach grows up to save his village from marauding demons. The pink selvedge and inseam are an homage to the peach in this story, and the signature battle stripes represent the war flag the boy carried into battle. Thanks to their careful attention to detail, Momotaro has become one of the most reputable denim brands in the world.