03-125 "Going to Battle" Duck Canvas Jacket in Olive
- Brand Information
- This jacket from Momotaro is sewn using a heavyweight duck canvas fabric in a Type-2 denim jacket design. The arm is adorned with the iconic "Going to Battle" stripes which serve as homage to the original Momotaro folktale. Finished with Momotaro branded donut buttons and added handwarmer pockets.
- Slim fit modified Type-2 design
- Heavyweight duck canvas fabric
- "Going to Battle" stripes are a symbol of Japanese tradition representing honor, strength, and the flag carried by "Momotaro" in the original folklore story
- Two flap-closure pockets at chest
- Two hand pockets at waist
- Custom branded deer skin leather patch
- Custom engraved buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 36 39" 17.25" 23.25" 24.75" 38 41" 18" 24" 25.5" 40 43" 18.75" 24.75" 26.25" 42 44.5" 19.5" 25.5" 27" 44 47" 20.5" 25.75" 27.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Momotaro is the main denim manufacturing sub-division of the Japan Blue Group, which was born in Japan’s denim mecca of Kojima. As part of the Japan Blue Group, Momotaro has full control over the process behind their products, from conception to production, giving the brand an unparalleled amount of creative freedom. The name Momotaro is born from a famous Japanese folktale, in which a boy born from a giant peach grows up to save his village from marauding demons. The pink selvedge and inseam are an homage to the peach in this story, and the signature battle stripes represent the war flag the boy carried into battle. Thanks to their careful attention to detail, Momotaro has become one of the most celebrated denim brands in the world.