03-131 Duck Work Jacket in Olive Drab
- Brand Info
- The 03-131 Duck Work Jacket from Momotaro is built using a durable duck canvas fabric that has been bio-washed to reveal a soft textured finish. The iconic Japanese label spares no expense in outfitting the jacket with functional details including custom branded buttons and a corduroy collar for comfort. The jacket also includes details like two extra-large exterior pockets, oxidized hardware, and a two-piece placket to ensure durability over time.
- Regular fit
- Duck canvas cotton fabric
- Corduroy collar
- Two extra-large exterior pockets
- Two-piece placket
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model is 5'9" and 155lbs wearing a size 38.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 36 40" 16.5" 23.75" 26.5" 38 42" 17.25" 24" 27.25" 40 43.5" 18" 24.25" 28" 42 45" 19" 24.75" 28.75" 44 46.5" 19.5" 24.75" 29"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Momotaro is the main denim manufacturing sub-division of the Japan Blue Group, which was born in Japan’s denim mecca, Kojima. As part of the Japan Blue Group, Momotaro has full control over the process behind their products, from conception to production, giving the brand an unparalleled amount of creative freedom. The name Momotaro is born from a famous Japanese folktale, in which a boy born from a giant peach grows up to save his village from marauding demons. The pink selvedge and inseam are an homage to the peach in this story, and the signature battle stripes represent the war flag the boy carried into battle. Thanks to their careful attention to detail, Momotaro has become one of the most reputable denim brands in the world.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.