05-233 Shadow Paisley Work Shirt in Indigo
- Brand Info
- Inspired by vintage workwear, this shirt from Momotaro is crafted using a Japanese indigo-dyed fabric. The shirt is adorned with a paisley jacquard weave that is paired with a raised texture for a truly unique fade with wear. Finished with classic Momotaro details like triple needle chainstitch runoff.
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with wear
- Unique jaquard paisley pattern fabric
- Triple needle construction
- Two chest pockets
- Chainstitch runoff at vents
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size 40.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 38 39" 17" 25" 28.25" 40 41" 17.75" 25.5" 29.25" 42 43" 18.5" 25.75" 30.5" 44 44" 19.5" 26.25" 30.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Born in 2006, Momotaro was founded on a simple mission: “made by hand without compromise.” The label pulls inspiration from an ancient Japanese folktale about a boy born in a peach who rises up to save his village from terror. As the central brand of the distinguished Japan Blue Group., Momotaro enjoys in-house access to fabric and dyes allowing for unparalleled creative freedom in manufacturing, and in the process, earning their reputation as one of the world’s premier denim labels.