05-255 Sashiko Linen Button-Down Shirt in Natural
- Brand Info
- The 05-255 Sashiko Button Down-Shirt from Momotaro is crafted using a proprietary cotton-linen blend fabric, delivering an innovative take on the beloved sashiko fabric style. The shirt is fitted with a single chest pocket at the front, chain-stitch runoff detailing at the gusset, and is sewn using double-needle stitched construction throughout.
- Linen-cotton blend sashiko fabric
- Double-needle construction
- Single chest pockets
- Resin buttons
- Chainstitch runoff at vents
- 87% cotton, 13% linen
- Made in Japan
Model is 5'10" 175lbs wearing a size 40.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 38 39" 17.5" 24" 26.5" 40 40" 18" 24" 27" 42 41.5" 18.75" 24.75" 27.5" 44 44" 19.5" 24.5" 27.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Momotaro is the main denim manufacturing sub-division of the Japan Blue Group, which was born in Japan’s denim mecca, Kojima. As part of the Japan Blue Group, Momotaro has full control over the process behind their products, from conception to production, giving the brand an unparalleled amount of creative freedom. The name Momotaro is born from a famous Japanese folktale, in which a boy born from a giant peach grows up to save his village from marauding demons. The pink selvedge and inseam are an homage to the peach in this story, and the signature battle stripes represent the war flag the boy carried into battle. Thanks to their careful attention to detail, Momotaro has become one of the most reputable denim brands in the world.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.